Okay, purple-ducky.com is now live!

Hubby had to call tech support at HostMonster, where he is getting the hosting to help get it going, but it works now. www.purple-ducky.com goes to my Blogger blog. I will have web page space, we'll figure that out later. I might move my page from the UI to the new one, or just use the UI for additional space, not sure yet. First I'll be whipping up a nice, simple web page for hubby's business, since he how has a domain for it.

Had fun on the field trip on Friday. I've some video, not sure how much is usable. Will download it later and see what I can piece together.

Weather got icky on Friday, rained quite a bit all afternoon. Yesterday it alternated between cloudy and sunny, warm and cold. We didn't go fishing. We did get a bunch of stuff off the deck and out to the landfill and all the recycling we could get or hands on over to the recycling center. We also had two big batteries we took in to. Deck is looking a lot better.

Got two loads of laundry done yesterday and a fair amount of the living room cleared (most of it was bins of recycling). Finally sliced up the zucchini I was given. Tossed them with a packet of ranch dressing and popped them into the dehydrator. Almost ready and quite tasty. Ranch zucchini chips.

Made humongous burgers last night. Had a 3lb chub of burger, so used it all. Mixed in some onion dip, tomato powder, zucchini/squash powder, some soy sauce and some Johnny's garlic ceasar. Came out very yummy. They were also thick, so still have a few cooked patties in the fridge for another meal.

I saved out a couple slices of zucchini for George. He's currently enjoying a piece I'm still considering getting a couple more fish. I really want something slightly bigger and flashier. A couple goldfish of some kind I think,but they will have to wait a few more weeks.

Gotta get a bit organized and get that stuff listed on freecycle. Need to find the manual for the microwave. Decided to keep the home theatre for a while longer, use it in the bedroom. We can always list it later.

KiKi is a bit more active today, had to fight her for a place on the couch last night. I need to replace some blinds, she likes to lay thru them at the one window and she's broken quite a few. Now might be the time to start thinking curtains since I am getting tired of the blinds.

Well, time to putter and see what I can get done today, if anything at all. One of these days I am going to actually have a weekend where I don't have to do anything. That will be nice.

Comments