I'm wireless!!!!

Hubby got his old laptop set up for me and I had to take it to the lab monitor at the computer lab here at the library to get it registered so I can access the wireless system here at the U.

YAY!!!!!

Currently typing this in the Fishbowl eating pretzels from the vending machine (kinda bummed they didn't have any chili cheese Fritos). So now I am set for school. I will be able to access stuff for class while in class, just in case I can't see what is up on the screen.

Speaking of seeing. My eye appointment went well, got the new 'script in my wallet. We're going up to Spokane on Friday to do some shopping for glasses (hubby needs new ones to) and see about getting him some good shoes. We're looking at staying overnight (if we can find a nice place cheap enough) and putter about.

I can get contacts if I want, tho I will have to wear them sparingly. But there are times I really don't want glasses on and I still need to see. But those will be down the road, bifocals first.

Comments