I CAN SEE!! Dear sweet Jebus I can SEE!!!!!

My new glasses came in, so we popped over to Shopko and picked them up. I'm still trying to find the right distance for my monitor to see clearly, but the distance is perfect for the paperwork I have on my desk I am working off of. As much as I didn't want to go back into bifocals, it is nice to be able to read things again.

Okay, taking my monitor off the blocks and putting it directly on the desk so I can look at them thru the bifocals aren't working. I have to tilt my head up to see it.

[fiddle][fiddle]

Okay, I think that should work. Keep this configuration for a couple of days and see how things go.

Looks like the roads of North Idaho will be safe on Friday. Only enough people are going on the field trip that we'll only need two suburbans and the prof will drive one and one of the other students will drive the other. WHEW!!!!!

Comments