Friday! FRIday! FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

Long, brain dead week.

Got home last night, walked in the door and saw a monitor in the middle of the floor that looked an awful lot like mine. Then I realized it WAS mine. I looked over where my 'puter lives and there was a flat screen monitor where my big old honking monitor used to sit. Seems hubby went and ordered me a flat screen and didn't tell me about it. We've been planning on getting me one, but we usually had something else come up and I was content with the behemoth and in no hurry to get a new one.

My sweet lovable hubby is really good at surprising me with things hehehehehehe. He also got me a new wireless keyboard as mine had died and the old one wired one he had to put on was driving me nuts (short drive, I know hehehehehehe).

Okay, I should mention that the new monitor on my computer table isn't actually the one he ordered. That one is a 22 inch model and it didn't fit the space (problems with the speakers I have), so the new, new monitor is currently hooked up to his machine and I got his old flat screen. I'll have to see if there is any way I can get the 22" into my space, if not, I am perfectly happy with his old monitor. I have no problems with hand me downs (and the new stuff can get written off at tax time since he's using it for business purposes).

So the old monitor is going to a friend of ours, his monitor is on it's last legs. We are also going to see if he wants our 5 disc CD player and the old home theatre (hubby got a bottom end Harmon Kardon). We'll go back to playing CDs on the DVD player as with the new DVD burner/VHS player hubby got so we can burn out shows and movies to DVD without having to futz with the DVR and trying to connect it with the computer anymore (tho it now means we can only burn in real time and not be able to just download everything off the DVR in one shot), we don't have room for the CD player.

Not sure what plans we have for the weekend, I wouldn't mind going fishing at some point, it's been a while since we've been. Hubby was talking about going down to Lewiston tomorrow, tho I don't think we have much in the budget for shopping.

Comments