Whimper...it's Friday

and I am at work.

WAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want my Fridays off again. Sigh, oh well, I don't want to run out of annual leave (I still have 12-13 days worth, but still), so it's time to rebuild my stash of hours for next summer.

Hoping for a quiet day. Got leftover steak and noodles for lunch today, so am looking forward to lunch.

Weather in nice out, tho I almost froze last night with the fans going in the living room. It got serious BRRRRRRRR at one point. I may have to start closing windows at night.

We've got tickets to the drag show tonight, it's been a while since hubby and I have had a date night out, should be fun. Will probably do something quick with chicken and a noodle side dish for dinner.

We caught a great show on Fine Living Channel called Great Cocktails. Since hubby and I are seriously getting into mixology, this is a neat show that gives hints and tips and is very entertaining. Now we just need to get finer alcohols and other ingredients back into our budget so we can give some of the drinks we see a try. I want to be able to do a lot of them from scratch instead of relying on mixes all the time.

Comments