Tis Wednesday

Week is speeding along. Everyone is adjusting to the small in the household, which is good.

The PVR crapped out last night. Hubby attempted to download all our shows onto the computer, but the data was so corrupted it wouldn't.

WAAAHHHH!!!

The race at the Brickyard was on that and I hadn't watched it yet.

SNIFF!!!

HALLAFRICKIN'LUYAAAAA!!!!!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows got rushed (after I sent an email asking about it) and they walked it thru. I have one copy in my hot little hands, so I know what I am reading at lunch hehehehehehe. I might have it done tonight, tho I may have to wait for the marathon all-nighter for tomorrow night since I do have to be at work tomorrow and it might be a good thing if I were something resembling coherent LOL.

I think I will see about finishing painting the kitchen next week. I am taking the whole week off and my mom and aunt leave on the 8th, so that gives me a few days to putter and paint.

Am getting a clearer idea of how to build my greenhouse. One thing I need to do is pull out all the windows and such and lay them out to get a better idea of what I have. Then I can see about starting the frame since I don't want to glass and plastic it in just yet. I also need to see about getting the hangers, connectors and a downspout for the gutters I got from freecycle for the porch roof.

Comments