I got tagged

Grace tagged me with a high school survey meme, I'll do my best to answer, but it was SOOOOOOOO long ago LOL:

Message: THINK BACK TO 4th year HS...Let's see how much you remember and how much you regret..

What section were you?
University track program for our high school.

Who was your adviser?
That I definitely don't remember

How many were you in one class?
most we had in a single class was 30 students

Who was/were your seat mates?
That varied from class to class and day to day

Still remember your english teacher?
Nope

What was your first class?
First class after home room was history (I think)

Who was your best friend?
I am embarrassed to say I don't remember her name

Who did you like?
As in crush type like? There were a couple guys on the swim team I liked.

Made friends to the lower years?

Several

Had a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Yup, actually he was a couple years behind me in school, I always did like younger men hehehehehe

How was your class schedule?
Not bad, considering it was set up for students heading to university

Made any enemies?
Glad to say I didn't (as far as I kow)

Who was your favorite teacher?
That would be Mr B, my drama teacher. Dave Bartlemass, fantastic teacher.

What sports did you play?
none, definitely NOT a sports person

Did you buy your lunch?
a couple times a week

Were you a party animal?
No

Were you well known in your school?
Not the school at large, but within the drama kids I was

SKIP SCHOOL?
Only on official skip days LOL

Did you get suspended/expelled?
Nope

Can you sing the alma mater?
Not even sure we have an alma mater song

What was your favorite subject?
Hmmmmm, good question. Definitely wasn't math, I hated math. I guess drama was my favorotie subject.

What was your school's full name?

Armijo High School

Did you go to the dances?
I did when they weren't getting canceled because of gang activity

If you could go back in time and do it all over, would you?

What do you remember most about 4th year?
Mr Collier's econ class, We were all seniors and he didn't feel like teaching so we sat around and goofed off and chatted, He was a cool teacher and we learned more from him about things that way,

Favorite memory in 4th year?
Senior trip to Disneyland

Worst memory in 4th year?
Ya know, I don't have one

Where did you go most often for break?
We usually hung out on the lawn near the cafeteria

What did you do on the last day of school?
Wandered around getting people to sign my yearbook

How was your graduation?
Not bad, tho since it was in the gym pretty stuffy.

Got any honors or special awards?

nope

Did you like 4th year?
All in all, I did

What year did you graduate?
1979 (I told you it was long ago)

Who posted this before you did?
Grace at An Endless Words of Me

I'm tagging Chimera, Dave at HBO, :Lady Wolfen Mists and Hoosier,

Comments

Chimera said…
You think it was a long time ago for you? And you are such a young thing, too! LOL!

I'll get to this later, okay? It looks to be a long post, and I'm pushed for time these days...
Chimera said…
Got it done, at last:

http://intothecavern.blogspot.com/2007/09/i-promised.html