WEEKEND!!!!!

Came home last night and fixed a quickie salad for each of us using bagged salad mix and cut up some turkey ham and a couple lsices of Tillamook swiss cheese and topped with a nice garlic ceasar dressing.

Then we loaded up and headed out to Spring Valley and fished to our hearts content. I love that new bait we got, Power Bait power eggs. First cast I reeled in a nice 10 inch rainbow. Hubby limited out (tho a couple we would have tossed back as too small, we usually dont keep anything under 8 inches. But they swallowed the kooks) and I caught 3 I kept. I got too cold after the sun went behind the ridge, so I figured that was a good catch.

Came home and cleaned fish. I kept two out and packaged up the rest and popped them in the freezer. The two I sprinkled with Old Bay lemon and herb seasoning and dredged in flour and fried up in butter.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

Didn't get to bed unitl midnight and I took a couple PMs, I was hurting like crazy. Poor Nicky, everytime I woke up all night he wanted snuggles, but I was hurintg toomuch I kept pushing him away. If he'd just curled up on me that would be fine, but he's gotten into serious patty pawing and his claws hadn't been trimmed I couldn't deal with it.

Slept in unitl 11 am and have been drinking coffee and listening to Radio Margaritaville on the DISH and surfing the web. I'll putter into the kitcehn in a few and do some FLYing in there.

Hubby's hoping we can get out to the range sometime today, preferably before it gets too hot. He got a pistol rest so we can work on sighting in the pistols and he wasts to give that a go.

I did get picks and vid last night (hubby actually took some of the vid, I was busy with fishing and he'd limited out so had stopped). Hopefully the vid he took of the osprey and the heron came out. I'll work on that later when I switch my 'puter over to the windows side.

Oh well, time to putter.

Comments