'Tis Wednesday

And I think I am finally getting into the new routine of getting up early. Of course that is because I am going to bed much earlier hehehehehehe.

Yesterday tho was not great, I rolled out of bed at 6:45 and only had time for half a cup of coffee and since I'd forgotten my coffee mug at work, didn't have coffee to bring with me. Needless to say, brain dead city all day. I was going to get coffee at lunch, even tho I try not to drink any after 11am, but I was desperate. Of course, it turns out I need coffee to make my brian work and since I didn't have any, I forgot to get coffee at lunch.

SIGH!!!!

Today I had plenty of coffee with me and I am doing much better.

I can't believe it took an antrhopology class for the Pythagorium Theory to click in my brain. We were discussing scientific theory today in preperation for the rest of class so as to understand the differences between Euro-American viewpoints and Tribal-Traditional viewpoints, so we were looking at the thoeries by dead white guys. Now, I've had geometry and all in high school, barely passed it and Pythagoris sorta went over my head. That's because the teachers then insisted on explaining it as math, instead of telling it as a story and actually using pictures to explain it in simple terms. But it was an interesting lightbulb momement, kinda like while watching NASCAR and hubby explaining something and me going "OOHHHH!!!!! That's what the physics teacher was talking about!". Needless to say, I think math and physics teachers need to start using real world stuff to explain things better. Like hubby's geometry teacher who took the class to the pool hall. WOuld have worked a heck of a lot better for me, that's for sure!

Weather is too nice out to stay in, but according to the weather guys, it is going to be cooling off the next few days, more like regular temps for this time of year. We actually slept with the window open in the bedroom last night, granted I was buried under the covers.

Hubby scored a love seat on Freecycle, we'll pick it up tonight. We've been wanting something a bit shorter for where the couch is, so this should work. We'll tear apart the hide-a-bed and recycle what we can. It is in too bad a shape to pass on to someone else, esp since we swapped the mattess off it fo rthe one off the futon. The futon mattress I'll toss on the bed and take some of the stuffing out to make it less dense and fluff it up and use it as a topper.

We might put the futon where the couch is and put the love seat where the futon is, we'll see what looks best. I am feeling the serious need to re-arrange furniture LOL.

Comments