Okay, I've stopped feeling guilty.

I told hubby the cost and not only didn't he blink, he said I really deserved it. So tomorrow morning I go in for a morning of pampering :D I will definately get before and after footage and pics.

I've passed the point of no return on my class, I paid for it this morning so now I am committed. I'll buy the books tomorrow after my appointment.

Hubby picked up a new toy yesterday (part of the reason he didn't blink over my salon visit LOL), so we are (fingers crossed) going to the range today after work to make sure it is okay. We didn't make it out to Spring Valley last night and we were considering tonight, but hubby wants to try out the 1911 and I wouldn't mind trying it myself. It is a .45 and is sweet to hold. Hubby is afraid I'll really like it and claim it as my own. Semi-autos are fun, but I am a revolver girl, so it will be his (just as long as I get to shoot it once in a while if I do like it).

Getting real ancy to unseal the house completely, but temps are still dropping into the low 40s over night. Had D help me move the lid off the cold frame. I actually do have stuff growing, mostly weeds, but I do have the previously mentioned spinach and I see some of the broccoli is coming up. I do have one lettuce green growing. I'll see about serious weeding and re-seeding this weekend. I'll take the rest of the frame down and rethink it next fall.

D finished mowing the lawn for us the other night. He has a mulching mower so that should help keep what grass I do have healthier. I still need to see about a thantcher or at least a thatching blade for my mower, there are sections of the yard that are in desperate need of it.

Comments