No clever title today, 'tis Monday and I can't think

Hehehehehehehe.

Weekend was entirely too short, as usual. Luckily it was nice out, tho it did get a wee bit chilly by the time the sun went down Saturday night for circle. Warmed up quickly once the bon fire got going.

Didn't do too much this weekend, tho I've been playing with a couple of video editing programs hubby had discs for. Found one I like, so we'll see if I can start cranking out some more vids. I still have a couple to process from a few weeks ago and then I've got the footage from the walk to do.

Took some photos out at the farm and posted a couple on my Flickr account. I'd hoped to have the pro account by now, but the budget went kablooie, so I'm still limited to the freebie acount and 200 pics viewable.

Haven't seen Scrapper since Saturday morning. J mentioned she hasn't seen Yellow Cat in a couple days either, so I am hoping they are just out catting around and not getting into too much trouble. Even tho Scrapper has lived rough and is a survivor, he's now one of my baby cats and I worry.

Finally dealt with my pizza craving. I made foccacia and topped it with some roasted tomatoes in olive oil I put up in the freezer last summer and feta with basil and tomato.

YUMMM!!!!!

Hubby didn't want any, so it is all mine BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I still have half of it for tonight. We popped out to Winco last night and picked up some things, one of which was a package of burger, so I made hubby hamburgers for dinner. I made up some patties, so those are stashed in the freezer, along with the other half of the packege of burger. I split that into to two ziplocks for use in something else.

Just missed out on a gas grill on Freecycle and am looking at trying to get a bike rack. Just need to know what style as we have a Subaru Forester and the trunk style won't work on it.

Speaking of bike racks, gas is over $3.20 a gal (except out at the Cenex, they are $3.12, so needless to say, we gassed up before prices went up again). So I do need to get my bike back up and running and we will need a bike rack as I don't think I will be able to do round trips to work and back as yet, so I would need to have hubby pick me up and trying to stash a bike in back with the wheel chair and the seats up will by too much of a challenge.

YAY!!!!! Just was reading in the weekend Snooze that VJ's BBQ is opening this Friday at 11am. SO considering setting up camp on their doorstep at 6am hehehehehehe (probably not, but with luck, we'll be checking them out this weekend). Still not sure what style of BBQ, but they are offering beef, pork, chicken, pulled pork sandwiches, sides and meat by the pound. So a report is in the offing once I get in to check it out, complete with pics if it lives up to my imagination LOL.

Comments