Blurble!

6 am was too damned early this morning (pardon my French), but I did want to at least show up for class relatively on time at least once LOL. Good thing I'd given my self a few extra minutes to get there. I dropped my stuff off at my desk on the way (the class in the the TLC) and just took my note book and books and discovered they moved the class.

Trouble was, it was switched to room 50 from 222, and they didn't have any signs pointing to room 50. Found a sign for rooms 42-47, but no 50. After wandering about a bit, finally decided to go down the hallway towards rm 47 and low and behold, found room 48, room 49 and tucked into a corner next to a storage room, rooms 50 and 51. You'd think that after spending all that money on the remodeling, they could have at least gotten signs that accurately list what &%^$ rooms are down a hallway.

SIGH!

But class will be fun, only 13 students (tho when we came back from a break halfway thru, we were short one student). Since I only get 3 hours off for class, and my class is longer then that, I am using annual leave to make up the rest. I could just make up the time by working, but since I have to be on campus by 7:30 am and staying until 6 pm is to long, even if I split the time I need between annual leave and work, I'd rather use my annual leave, since I still have a ton.

Once my class is over in June, I'll be going to my summer of every Friday off so I will have 3 day weekends.

We went fishing yesterday out at Spring Valley. Didn't have much luck until the man and his son at the next dock gave us some of what they were using, Power Beads. then we started getting LOTS of interest. Hubby landed two trout and I caught one (blue gill don't count). I would have tossed mine back as being too small, but it swallowed the hook, so I had to keep it. Was big enough to eat, but smaller then I like to keep. I managed to lose one of hubby's fish. It fell out of the weir (it couldln't have swan, it was supposedly dead. It had swallowed a hook also). Hubby tried to get it with the end of his pole, but managed to sink it, unless it was stunned and he wok it up and it took off. It never resurfaced.

But the two fish we had were delish, I had them for dinner last night. I made hubby nurgers as he doesn't like fish.

So Sat I had my day at the salon and I was totally rubber by the time we got done. I can get used to manicures and pedicures, but I think those will be once a year treats. My hair is taking a lot of getting used to, but I am liking it and gettign lots of compliments on it. I did get before and after video:

Comments

Sam said…
Look great, Jean. Diggin' the color and the shortness.
JeanC said…
Thanks, I'm enjoying it every day as the weather gets hotter LOL