Ahhhhhhhh...

Putter, putter, puttering along. Fairly quiet day, tried sleeping in, finally crawled out of bed about 8:30am and did coffee and hung out on the computer until hubby got up.

Been concentrating on getting the living room in order, putting the alter back on the buffet now that the rug rat is no longer here. Put the water wall up there and we're going for a minimal alter set up for now. Hubby is liking the less cluttered look, tho is is driving me nuts (very short drive LOL). But this will give me a chance to change it around every couple of weeks as I feel like it.

Ran more recycling in, I can walk around the kitchen now LOL. Picked up a couple collapsible mesh laundry baskets (made with that memory wire) to use for recycling bins on the porch. Hopefully that will help keep a lot of the recycling out of the kitchen where it gets underfoot and make it easier to take in.

Picked up a ham at Safeway last night, got it for 88 cents a pound on the card, so it just came out of the oven a few minutes ago and I'll cut it up and stash most of it in the freezer for future meals. I'll save enough out for sandwiches for dinner tonight.

It was just warm enough to open up the house today, really needs to air out. Having it sealed up the way we do makes for a stuffy house.

Hopefully tomorrow we can head out to the range, hubby got me several boxes of cheap 20 ga so I can spend more time practicing with Maureen (THAT'S what we forgot at the dollar store, we weer going to see about getting some balloons. Guess we'll have to pop in tomorrow on the way out to the range). Took all the milk jugs to the recycler and realized AFTER we dumped them off we could have used them for targets.

Time to putter some more, the living room is almost done and I need to do one more load of dishes and I'll call it a day.

Comments