Very low energy weekend.

I started feeling like crap yesterday afternoon and we stopped at Safeway long enough to pick up 7UP, large curd cottage cheese and a couple of Rancher's Reserve roasts on sale. Dinner for me was the cottage cheese and 7UP, that was the only thing my tummy would deal with, tho later I had a glass of milk and saltines for some solid food.

Slept in until 11am, hubby was up earlier. Apparently I was giving him some of my weird dreams, tho mine were weirder (still haven't figured out why the one guy was steal organs from frat rats and then tattooing the frat rats with barcodes).

Hmmmm, it is most definately getting to be spring, I hear the crop duster overhead hehehehehe. I loaned my Small Wonder to a co-worker for the weekend, so I'll have to wait for another time to go out and get vid of that.

Comments

Chimera said…
Cottage cheese, 7Up, soda crackers...should we start practicing calling you "Mom?" (No-- don't hit -- JOKE!)

"(still haven't figured out why the one guy was steal organs from frat rats and then tattooing the frat rats with barcodes)."

Hm...barcodes = proof-of-purchase?
JeanC said…
""(still haven't figured out why the one guy was steal organs from frat rats and then tattooing the frat rats with barcodes)."

Hm...barcodes = proof-of-purchase?"

Hmmmm, could be hehehehehe

Popular posts from this blog

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

Humphrey the Comfrey is growing quite nicely