Survived Monday, again

Didn't get a real chance to sleep in yesterday, tho I took my time getting up. Got a load of laundry done so hubby could have clothes and we finally headed up to Spokane about 10:30. Got there with plenty of time for my appointment.

So I got poked and scratched and the results were negative for venom, with a big but. With bees and such, you can get stung 99 times with no problems, but the 100th time could be extremely bad, so I will still take precautions. Which means I still take an epi-pen when camping, hiking and whatnot away from civilization, just in case. But it is nice to know I don't have to worry about the little buggers looking at me crosseyed. I'll still do my best to avoid them, I really, really, really hate getting stung, esp by yellow jackets becasue they are evil little critters who LOVE attacking you.

I'm now running around with a couple big sticky patches on my back, they come off tomorrow when I see the allergist at the Pullman clinic. These test for metal allergies and the patches won't stay stuck. We had to stick them down again with first aid tape last night.

So after the clinic, we hit White Elephant up on Division and picked up some bullets for the Garand, now hubby has enough to run up more loads. Then it was off to Coeur d'Alene to hit the Safeway there to gas up, we had the 10 cent discount on the card and CDA has lower gas prices then here. While there we hit an Asian buffett. Until we get official word from the allerigist, hubby says no to shrimp. WAHH!!!!!!!! There was shrimp fixed different ways, not to mention cold crab legs and butter.

SNIFF!!!!!!

Oh well, we go over all the results on Friday and we'll see (any all you can eat seafood places in Spokane? hehehehehehe).

Arrived home to find the vid cam has arrived. So, we then popped out to get tapes, uses mini DVs and so far, so good. It was picking up the ticking of the turn signal! The sound is really good and as yet, I don't notice any noise from the motor on play back. So I have it today to tape in all sorts of conditions to see how things come out.

Comments

Garden Gnome said…
Jean, sorry to hear about the allergy testing. From personal experience, I can definitely relate. I wanted to say thankyou for linking to my blog. It will be a year old in another month and if it weren't for my loyal readers, it wouldn't exist. Please check out my blog later this afternoon as I'm making an entry with a blurb about each one who links to my blog with their links. Take care and hope those allergies get under control soon!
JeanC said…
I will be very happy to get back on my loratadine, even if they can't pinpoint what exactly I am allergic too.

Popular posts from this blog

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

Humphrey the Comfrey is growing quite nicely