Some answers

Spent most of the day dealing with doctors. First off was my new doc to find out the results of my blood tests. Good news, I tested negative for Celiacs, so I don't have to worry about that. Why I am feeling miserable after eating wheat products and such, we don't know unless it may be like my lactose intolerance, if I eat too much I have problems, if I keep the milk and cheeses down to a few times a week I am okay. We'll see, gives me a great excuse to expand the food repetoire to lots of non-gluten foods tho. I can switch a lot of what has gluten in it to non-gluten, cutting back on the gluten and hoepfully that will help.

My thyroid levels came back good, so no need to adjust my meds at the moment, tho he wants me to keep seeing the idiot endo in Spokane. I'd rather not, but hubby was in the room and he'll insist I get an appointment. Grrrrrrr!

The rest of the day was with the allergist. I do not seem to have any food allergies (forgot to ask if that also meant to shellfish, I think the tests covered that tho), not allergic to trees or grass. I am allergic to Russian Thistle, tumble weeds, Lambs quarter and a couple others. The thing with those is they are July and August plants, have not a clue what I am reacting to at the moment.

He also had me get my sinuses xrayed.

I've more testing in a couple weeks. Get to spend a Monday and a Friday up in Spokane at the clinic, the Monday appointment on the 26th will be for venom (bees, etc), then I see the allergist on Wed in Pullman and then back up to Spokane that Friday.

I do have the laugh triggered asthma, it may have turned into full blown asthma, which may explain some of the wheezing that I was thinking was allergies.

Popped home for a late lunch and back to work at 3, so I am playing catchup for a couple hours. While at home I inhaled a loratadine (antihistimine) and I am feeling better. The allergist said I would get some relief from the itching by using petroleum jelly after soaking in the tub to moisturize my skin, so I will give that a try tonight, I'll have hubby help apply it to my back whcih does get quite itchy.

Hubby wanted fried chicken for dinner last night, so he picked some up before picking me up from work. So we had leftover fried chicken for lunch today. I still have the other half of that roast from Sunday, so that will be dinner tonight.

Comments

admin said…
Real Nice Blog, I love it, You have my appreciation for doing such a nice job.
JeanC said…
Thank you :)