It's Friday and we have no plans for the weekend

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Time to kick back and relax (maybe work on getting the deck straighten up and finally get the christmas tree to the recyclers to get turned into chips).

Scored a kitty cat water fountain the other day on Freecycle, currently have dibs in on a gas grill (fingers crossed!). Nicky was totally fascinated by the fountain, so hopefully he'll stop jumping up on the sink while I try and do dishes.

Scrapper is coming along nicely. Had to dive to keep him from getting out the door this morning. Ended up locking him in the bathroom so we could get out of the house. Hubby wasn't going to be gone long so Scrapper wouldn't have to stay locked up for too long. The vet loaned hubby another carrier to bring Scrapper home, a regular one. So that got dropped back at the vets this morning and hubby will take the live trap back to the Humane Society and get our deposit back this afternoon.

Managed to set up the coffee maker last night and forgot to put the carafe in, so needless to say I tromped thru coffee wending its way across the kitchen floor. Luckily I had a couple cups in the microwave so we had some to drink while I set up the coffee again.

Okay, looks like we may be doing something this weekend, hubby says he's got the range membership issue worked out and there is a steel match on Sunday we can check out (since I don't quite understand it, I'd rather watch). With luck we can do some shooting after they are done with the range.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm interested in range information. can you help me out? Sorry about contacting you through the comments pathway but I couldn't find a personel e-mail.
jampot@adelphia.net

Thanks
g