Survived Monday, survived my class

well, almost survived my class, I still have two papers to finish and turn in. They are half written and I need to translate what I have from gibberish into readable english LOL Never try and write when your brain has melted into a puddle, doesn't work too well.

Weather has warmed up a bit, which means we'll be getting melt then freeze and melt again. Will make driving a whole LOT of fun....NOT!

My poor little Cydny car is no more. We'd loaned her to some friends who needed a car and I eventually gave in and we sold it to them (tho they still owe on her). Last week during the icky weather our one friend was more or less run off the road by another driver who caused him to swerve, hit some snow and Cydny went end over end and finally rolled. It is not a good thing to open the local paper to see what is left of your car on the front page on it's side. Luckily my friend only suffered a broken thumb, but Cydny is off to the great wreaking yard in the sky.

WAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was my first ever brand new car. I'd had the Beast previously, but I'd bought the Beast 2nd hand. Cydny was my baby and she was a mountain goat. More times then not she'd handle in such a way as to keep hubby from getting in to a major accident in winter time. We never did find the mountain goat totem we wanted to get her. We had to eventually upgrade to the Forester since Cydny was bought for me before we got married (he really had to squish himself in, his head hit the roof LOL) and we need more storage capacity.

Sniff, bye bye Cydny love.......

Comments