We need to rearrange the week

Weekends should be 5 days and work weeks should be 2 days.

Currently trying to avoid coming down with the crud that is running around. I was doing fine yesterday morning, but by mid-afternoon I was feeling very ick. In fact, came home and crawled into bed and slept for a while.

Got up and we watched the new Doctor Who. Snice last weeks episode was the start of a two parter, we waited until we got last nights episode. Good thing too, I wouldn't have survived waiting a whole week for part two. Those Cybermen were SCARY!!!!!!!!!

Finally felt like eating so for dinner I nuked some leftover chicken with the thai sauce I made mixing pad thai and tom yum sauce and adding coconut milk. It was more sauce then chicken, but exactly what I needed. Lovely creamy goodness wth enough heat to make my taste buds sit up and say MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

So, slept in this morning, plans are to wander down to Costco with a neighbor and pick up a few things. Definately need cat food, the hoard has decimated the last of the food we got last month hehehehehehehe. The way things are going I need to buy Rum Tum a 20# bag of his own he is getting so huge!

Going to look at making my own bagels, instead of buying some from Costco. The breadmaking book I have has an easy bagel recipe, so if I am feeling better tomorrow i am going to give it a try. Besides, I need to get back into baking my own bread.

LOL, phone just rang. Couldn't figure out why hubby wasn't answering it (I let him answer it, I answer phones at work all week and I want time off, besides, it is usually a client of his calling). So I picked up the handset and discovered he was using the intercom function. Seems it is nice and cosy in the geek cave and he didn't want to come out to talk to me LOL.

Looks like we'll be heading down to Costco by outselves. The neighbor ended up going yesterday, so I'm going to toddle off and get dressed so we can head on out. Short day in Lewiston I think.

Comments