Sunday morning

Sitting here surfing the net and reading mail and drinking a nice mocha (need to wander out and make another).

So we got a few things off the deck and out to the dump, hauled a bunch of stuff to the recycling center. Having the Minion was nice as he helped.

Got the Minion home and then we met a friend who let me try out one of his M1 Garands. I've been looking for a hunting rifle that I can use to hunt elk with (that is if I can bring myself to kill a deer first, still don't know if I can actually blast Bambi when it comes down to it. But I do want a source of meat that hasn't been pumped full of crap and is utterly tasteless so I am still going to give the old college try).

Boy, was that a sweet rifle, definately going to have to get one for myself. Going to check the CMP (Civilian Marksmanship Program) about quialifying to buy one thru them (unless we can find one elsewhere).

Here's me:

Fat chick with a big gun


Fat chick with a big gun


Hubby took mostly video, so I still need to go thru that and grab some screen shots. I have some vid of my groupings on the box we set up as a target and some pretty neat footage of the gallon milk jug filled wth water taking flight hehehehehehe.

We didn't stay out long but went back to the Minion's house to finish visiting ad his mum gave me some plums theyhad just picked that day. Not sure what I'll do with them yet, but they smell to die for.

Going to putter about today, still have to watch last weeks race, so need to do that at some point so I can visit those blogs that talk about NASCAR soon LOL. I am pretty good at avoiding finding out who won a race if I haven't seen it, but that means a lot of time I can read some of my favorite blogs.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh yeah, they be sexy alright :D