Blerg!

I am feeling like a total slug today, it is amazing I am getting ANYTHING done. Didn't get to bed until 2am this morning and yesterday was a busy day.

We headed down to Lewiston/Clarkston to do some shopping. Hit Rad Shack (actually hubby did, i went next door to the pet store to coo over the puppys, kittens and rats). Then up the hill for gas at Safeway, we had 10 cents off a gallon, so we got it for about $2.40 a gal. Then acrss to Shopko and looked around there. Then it was on to Costco here I'd hoped to get some lunch.

Get to Costco and their food court is under remodel. So we went in to shop first and hit the freebies. Get out after buying chicken, cheese, Johnny's garlic ceasar seasoning, calcium supplements and a few other items. Went to their temp food court and got one whiff of the hot dogs and my tummy said no way (I was really wanting pizza. Costco has the BEST pizza around). So we decide instead to hit a little place down the road called the 410 Drive in. Nice little place, very 50s, good prices, great milkshakes and decent burgers. Good thing too as by that time I was ready to kill people. I don't do to well when all I've had that day was a cup of coffee.

After lunch we popped into the dangerous store. Got a nice red oak staff, nice weight, hubby can make a camera mount for it and it will come in handy if I have to hit someone up long side the head with it LOL.

Then back up the hill to Shopko. Hubby talked me into buying shoes. I admit they are cute, I just hate shoe shopping. We tried on one pair there, they were a bit too small, so the guy called the free standing Payless store to see if they had it in a size 8 (I wear 7 1/2 wides). They did and down the hill we went after buying two pair at Shopko (Payless is having a buy one, get a 2nd pair half price). So we get there and the shoes fit and I also pick up a neat pair of Airwalk sneakers in black and white. Reminds me of my Keds or Converse when I was a kid.

So we head home, put things away and lounge around for a while and then get ready. Hubby and I went to the drag show doentown last night. I dressed up in a black corset, long stretch velvet skirt and one of the pair of new shoes.

We had fun, tho today my bod is mad at me, esp my knees who did NOT like me dancing in 1 1/2 inch heels, even if the shoes were cute. I'll have a vid of the outfit in a while, have to do some post production on it.

So today I haven't done much, made breakfast, worked on sealing up the back door and post vids to my YouTube channel. In a little while I'll see about homework and try and figure out what to cook for dinner.

Gotta get hubby to find me some video editing software I can use. Tried using Windows Movie Maker, but it won't recognize .mov format, whihc is what my camera does. I need to be able to convert it to something else, not to mention play with making vids.

Comments