Wheee HAW!!! FRIDAY!!!!!

And a payday Friday at that.

Not too much planned this weekend, have to take some scans to a photography studio to have them printed out. Our dean is retiring and the photos for the rememberance book had been forgotten until the last minute. Since I managed to get talked into being on the new social committee AND got the photographer position I said I'd get those together.

I tell you, going thru the scrap books can make a person feel old, esp all the photos from before the remodel. But I did find a few good ones, loaded GIMP (a nice, free photo editor, like Photoshop, only FREE), had someone in Special Collections (where we have the photos stored) scan them for me so I could download them to my computer and went to town. I'm just waiting for someone to look at them and help decide which ones to print.

While going thru the scrap books I found a blast from the recent past:



I'm not exactly sure how long ago this pic was taken, but it was definately around Christmas within the last 5-6 years.

Speaking of feeling old, everything is conspiring to make me feel old, so tonights plans involve reliving my youth, I'm planning on getting hammered LOL. However, I'm going to stay home with hubby, I'm afraid if I go to any of the bars, things will go downhill when I realize how many of the patrons are young enough to be my kids :(

My tomatos are coming along nicely. Today I brought the 2 romas I'd picked and diced them and put them on a couple parmesean bagels with feta cheese and sprinkled with olive oil and then I put them in the toaster oven.

YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really shold have brought my camera today and gotten picks, they looked so yummy. Oh well, have to recreate it at home and get pics then.

Comments