Thank the Goddess it's Friday!

Almost started out as a good day, but apparently I forgot to put the carafe back in the coffee maker when I set it up last night, so we had coffee EVERYWEHRE! Luckily I had two cups from yesterday in the microwve so we where able to get some caffeine. Needless to say, hubby declared today coconut mocha day, so we stopped at Coffee Creations on the way to work and each got a double shot coconut mocha (mine with whipped cream MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!).

No rain scheduled for today, so it will be nice. Last night we had some lightning and more rain. We hit the chinese buffett for dinner as hubby was in the mood for a chinese feed and I didn't feel like cooking. We noticed the light outside got really neat, so I popped out to get some pics. I hope they come out as there was a really neat rainbow.

I decided to some kind of powerpoint presentation for my report, with my social phobia I think it would be good if I have the audience focused on the screen and not on me while I talk. That way I can hide behind the podium LOL. Since I am uning Ubuntu, hubby has Open Office installed and they have their own version of powerpoint so I started playing with that last night. No clues as to what I am doing, but I managed to actually get a decent start. Not sure if the 'puter in the classroom will use it, so once I get it done we'll see about making a copy in Micro%oft powerpoint just in case.

I wish I had the camera in the bedroom last night. We retired early to watch TV in bed and Nicky and Rum Tum were so adorable. They snuggled up and were giving each other kitty baths. It's been a while since I've seen them snuggle like that, but I guess Rum Tum is out growing his seriously rambuncious stage and Nicky is a bit more patient with him. Now if KiKi would quite being such a bitch, she could get in on the snuggling (but then I am afraid the world as we know it might end badly, so maybe that would not be a good idea).

Comments