Ketchup time

It is finally raining, not real heavy only a light drizzle so far. With luck we'll get lots more soon, it is nice to finally be able to breathe without all the smoke in the air.

Class is going fine, I'm actually starting to understand some of what I am reading. I'm so not looking forward to giving my presentation on the article I've chosen, but am giving serious consideration of a crash course in powerpoint so they are looking at the screen and not me LOL. It doesn't have to be long, 10-15 minutes with a few minutes of Q&A so we'll see.

Weekend was entirely too short. Having the furnace on the fritz didn't help at all. We found a burnt wire and replaced it, but that didn't fix it, so we had to have the repair guy in anyways. Turns out there were about 5-6 more wires and a fried sequencer that had to be replaced. So this monring we woke up to a warm toasty house and a very quiet furnace. Luckily we did have the Dragon for most of the weekend, tho I did pull in the window inserts and got those in the living room windows, so that helped a bit.

Now that the cool weather is back, I'm really thinking of more baking and cooking. I've been working on drying and freezing garden produce and wishing I had lots more to put up LOL. Definately thinking about getting my cold frames built so I can start growing things. With the rain the ground should be soft again for digging.

BTW, it's Talk Like a Pirate Day, so ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So get yer pirate name here! Mine is Jarring Dizzy-Eyed Minnow ARRRRHHHHH!!!!!!

Comments