Whew!

Survived two whole days of work LOL. Now I have 3 days off again hehehehehe.

The 4th was nice, went over to friends who are geocachers and hung out with them and some cachers from Spokane. We did a few caches (some meanies made off with several, s those will have to be replaced), found a couple others. Took Ms Ella with us, so she'll have some pics soon on her blog of her latest adventures.

Was reading Big Fat Blog the other day and there was an entry about Flickr and the plethora of negative fat photos. So I set up my own account and have started posting my pics with "fat" tags to counterbalance the negative ones.

The thunderstorms rolling thru the area have been fizzling out for the most part once they are over us, tho the one this morning was pretty spectacular according to reports from other people. Hubby called while it was raining and I couldn't hear him on the phone it was so loud. of course where I was at the library it was only drizzling outside. A good chunk of downtown and cmapus was out of power for a while. At least I don't have to water my garden today.

Speaking of garden, need to get some updated pics of it, the tomatos are growing like weeds. the one I broke while planting it is the biggest. My lettuce is coming up nicely, tho my spinach is still being difficult and I'll have to re-seed it this next week if I'm going to have any in a few weeks. The peas are sprouting up nicely, can't wait until they are tall enough to start climbing the trellis I put up for it.

Gotta start getting things ready for the camping trip, we leave next Friday, tho we still haven't finalized the itinerary. We still would like to take the ferry to Victoria and then drive up to Nanaimo and ferry across to the mainland from there.

Well, off to tip toe thru Photoshop more to find photos to post on various blogs and Flickr.

Comments