Very addicting

I just might have to pay for the pro version of Flickr, I've gotten addicted to it the last couple of days and I want to be able to add more sets then the 3 you can do with the freebie. I've started adding more photos I've taken. I've also joined the Flickr group pool for the NewWest online magazine where I can share my photos there.

So far today I've gotten a good bit of my garden weeded (with Rum Tums help) and had to scold both him and Nicky about laing on my plants. Nicky seems to love laying on my sugar snap peas. Silly kitty.

Working on getting the house in order before the trip, need to start getting things together soon and also clean out the car either later today or tomorrow. I'm going to have to get creative in packing the car, since we'll be hauling a generator, gas cans, the new electric cooler we got last weekend and all our gear, along with Ms Ella so we can do a Canadian photoshoot with her.

Dinner tonight will be pizza, planning on chicken alfredo on whole wheat. I've been making an effort on using only what we have in the house so we can save money for the trip.

Well, time to putter off again and do some FLYing.

Comments