I did it!

I got back on my bike last night. I rode almost to Palouse River Drive (okay, not very far, but with the exception of the attempt last year I haven't been on a bike since 1996 so did pretty darned good) and part way back before my knees screamed uncle. It was a good start.

I also hauled the old lawnmower out and gassed it up. Started on the first pull and I let it run a bit before turning it off and hauling it next door. D will mow both our lawns today. I mentioned to hubby I could work on dad's to get it running and he was very quick to say we'll save up and take it to Pat's and have it done properly hehehehehe

Speaking of today, it's going to be another nice one. It was 50F when I walked out the door and I almost turned around and called in a "mental health I gotta work in the garden" day LOL. If hubby doesn't remember I'll remind him later to open up the living room if he gets home. When we got home last night the place was stifling. Pretty soon we'll be able to unseal the whole place. Kitties will be happy if we can at least get the back window open for them during the day to go in and out all they want.

Checked my garden, no sign of seedlings yet, but it's been pretty wet, so with luck these nice days will have dried and warmed things up enough to encourage them to sprout. One of the dead (what I thought was dead) broccoli plants I'd pulled up decided it likes my compost pile and started growing again, it has a little broccoli head on it LOL

Have been giving more thought of what I'll plant in the inverted garden pots once I make them. I think I'll also do herbs along with the little tomatos and peppers.

Dinner was simple last night, hit Safeway to pick up some battered fish fillets and had fish and chips. While we were there we stopped at the pharmacy to order refills on meds and I activated the 'script for the generic prosac we put on file. I seem to be doing well on it.

Got another appointment today with my therapist, so will be taking a late and long lunch to get that in. Hubby will pick me up. I brought some ham to nosh since I won't have time for a proper lunch.

Comments