Grrrrr!

Dear Paul Matthews of the Lending Group. Please drop dead. I'm getting sick and tired of your automated phone calls to my place of work several times a week. It's bad enough when we get spammer calls from people trying to bill us for non-existant office supplies, those I can at least sic our secretary on, but you aren't even live, you are Memorex and very, very annoying.

So you are hereby directed to attempt an airborne indecent assault at a
perambulating, perforated pastry.

SIGH!

The really annoying thing about these calls is they come in at all hours and days. Our student workers report getting several at the front desk on the weekends and nights. You would think the idiots on the other end would actually consider LOOKING at the numbers they have programmed in, our prefix is for the university, I very much doubt they are going to generate much business calling business numbers.

Comments

**snicker's as I read...** I freaking despise those guys. They call us too...