Gotta quit reading the news

It's getting damned depressing. Tho their finally finding those two little boys will give the family closure, it is still very sad.

As much as I find the details of crimes to be very facinating (I continually wish the photos from the Jack the Ripper case were of better quality in order to see the crime scenes better), there was no need to give all the details of what happened to Jamie Rose Bolin in such detail at the press conferences. A simple statement of "she was found murdered under unsual circumstances" should have sufficed, any details could have waited for the trial. WHile I don't believe in executing mentally ill people for crimes, this case is is falling under my "some people are better off dead for the sake of society" heading.

On a more up note, I see they had gay and lesbian families at the White House Easter Egg roll and the world is still here. I guess all those fundy doomsayers were wrong that the world would end if non-straight families participated. When the heck are these idiots going to finally realize that equal rights aren't special rights? Oh, wait, they are special rights, these fundies want to keep their special rights and not allow others to be equal. Silly people.

Comments

Chimera said…
This was part of the profile of that blogger's (Blogger) blog:

"Q: If you were a cannibal, what would you wear to dinner?

A: The skin of last night's main course."


I'm in a discussion with another blogger to whom I link about how long ago that question might have been populated. There is some thinking that it may have been recent, and that it may have pushed him over the edge. Personally, I think it was there since he started blogging, three-and-a-half years ago, and it had nothing to do with the crime.

Still, it's damned freaky...can you hear the theme from the Twilight Zine?

Here's a link to his blog, while it's still available (Blogger will probably be removing it from general circulation shortly, although they will probably want to find a way to store it for use at his trial -- if he lives that long):

http://futureworldruler.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
I think I've surfed into his blog a couple time, for some reason it looks familier.

ICK!

I see the ghouls are out in force making comments on the last post, along with the usual "Die scum" comments.