Brrrrr!

So glad I did my garden stuff yesterday, today is windy, very overcast, cold and wet. Temp WAS 42F a little while ago, is now 39F. I don't hink I'll be doing much outside today hehehehehe

I can see where FlyLady's admonishment of getting up and getting dressed right away can come in handy. I was up and surfing with a cup of coffee when there was a knock on the door. It was a client of hubby's dropping stuff off. Hubby was still in bed (he was up til 4am working on said clients computer). I was in my nighty, so had to grab a bathrobe to answer the door and then leave client outside while I got hubby up.

:P

Okay, I wasn't expecting anyone who wasn't an immediate neighbor on my front porch on a Saturday morning. If it had been B, no problem, she's seen me nekkid in the hot tub. Me in a nighty isn't a problem LOL

Work out well, we may be getting a new set of steps for the front porch. The guy is into bartering, our front steps are in need of serious repair (I patched them up last summer, but they desperately need to be replaced) and while I can wield a hammer, I'm not that comforable with my abilities to build a set of steps that are solid. The guy built our other neighbors a set of steps that are nice and solid, so we know he does good work.

Have to start puttering in a bit. Work some more in the kitchen and deal with the clutter in the living room (some of it is computers hubby's working on or will be stripping down for parts, so they can go in the office) and finally get around to folding laundry :P

Comments

Chimera said…
Barter is a great system for consumers. Governments hate it, because they can't collect taxes on it. Oh, how I love the underground economy!

Hot tub? I am definitely gonna have to get directions to your place...LOL!
JeanC said…
Technically here in the US you have to claim your barter on your taxes, as if anyone does LOL

Hot tub is aat a firend's house, tho if we could figureout how to get one in here, we' have one in in a quick second :D