Yeehaw!

All the posts from my Bravejournal blog have been moved to Blogger. Now I have to decide if I'll renew the pro version of my journal or not. I still haven't seen any signs of the improvements I'd like to see (such as a footer for my journal) or have heard any word back. I finally noticed that Blogger has a search this blog function D'OH! Definate positive points to making Blogger my main journal and letting my Bravejournal go back to freebie status and use that one as my backup.

The reason I LIKE my Bravejournal one is I can play with the colors and layout without having to know too much HTML. If I'm in a blue mood, I can switch to blues for the colors. I can easily use pics and such for backgrounds simply by having them hosted either in my Bravenet photo album or on Photobucket and plug in the URL for the pic and voila! Kitty cats as my background. But if I can't do the fine tweedling I want on it, it's not going to satsify my needs to really personalize it competely.

Comments

Chimera said…
Do yourself a really big favor and keep your bravenet blog platform up-to-date. Lately, Blogger has been going through some really wierd and frustrating stuff -- like dumping posts, disappearing templates. Little stuff like that.

Keep this link handy:

http://www.bloggerforum.com/

When Blogger goes down, it's gonna be your only link to find out what's happening!
JeanC said…
Thanks for the link, have it bookmarked and I'm registered for the forum.

I plan on keeping my Bravejournal, just don't know if I'll renew the pro version. My major complaint at the moment is the only place I can place HTML is in the header and that can get pretty cluttered fast. If Bravenet would come thru with a footer in the next few days, I'll renew, if not I'll got back to the freebie journal and use the Blogger for the main one that has all the blog exchanges.