Oh Dear Goddess!!!!

Why oh why do women try and have relationships with people who are in prison for horrible crimes. It is one thing to have some kind of interest in them, heck, I tend to be a crime junky, usually reading and watching everything on a particular crime that I can that twigs my interest radar, but to try and have ANY kind of relationship with the killers.

ICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just hope the Gods see fit to keep this slime in jail and she doesn't take any of her kids to meet him. At least the article indicates there isn't a chance of the two of them breeding.

Comments

jane said…
You are so right about that. Like the lady that married 1 of the Melendez brothers. I think it must have to do with the 'bad boy' image. But my gosh, that's kinda taking it to an extreme, eh? lol