Learned my lesson

Be very, very, very, very, very, very, very careful when trying to cut rocket hot lemon bars fresh from the oven. Every thing slipped and I ended up with my left pinky finger covered in hot lemon goo and then shortly there after my hand wrapped in a towel with little blue ice packs. OW!!!!!! Hubby was wanting something lemony last night, so while we were in Safeway we'd grabbed a box of Krustez lemon bar mix that was on sale and I made it after dinner. It was tasty, but next time I think I'll wait for it to cool a lot more before trying to cut it.

Hubby also had a hankering for cream cheese frosting, since he doesn't care for powdered sugar sprinkled over lemon bars, so we picked up some cream cheese and I made some with splenda as a sweetener. Worked wonderfully well, hubby was in heaven :D

Did burgers and fries for dinner. I tossed the fries in olive oil and a packet of ranch dressing (need to get more of that SOON) and baked them. I topped my burgers with feta and had them on toasted buns. Very yummy.

Dinner tonight will be that pork loin, it should be thawed thru today. Probably do rice on the side, possibly saffron rice.

Fred Russell was back before the Irish judge again today. The judge says he hopes to have a decision by Apr 7. SIGH!!! This is a frikken no brainer, send him back to stand trial you dim bulb!!!! JEEZE! Is Ireland so easy on drunk drivers who kill people they don't want to punish them?

I've added a couple new blogs to my blog roll and links and a neat site in the Fat/Size Accetance site links. The blogs are A Blog for Fat Athletes and This ain't livin'. The neat link is Charlotte Cooper's Fat section of her website. Check them out :)

Comments