I've been tagged!

I've never done a meme before, so this one I was tagged with by Chimera looked interesting. It uses an anagram engine to make words out of whatever you input. In this case one's name and the name of one's blog.

My first attempt:

Anagrams for "JeanC's Cat House and Shooting Society"

Input too long.

Sorry, the length of input string is currently limited to 25 letters. It varies depending on the server load. Your input was 32 letters long.

Please try again later.

"Cat House and Shooting Society" was 2 letters too long.

Okay, let's try my name "JeanC":

Anagrams for "JeanC"
Try the advanced options to fine-tune the anagram results.


No anagrams found.

:(

Okay, tried just "jean" and all you get is "Jean" and "Jane"

Okay, let's try "Witch with a gun".

Hoo boy, lots of them and at least one word that is not allowed in polite society. Let's see about refining it:

A CHUG WITH TWIN
A CHUG WHIT TWIN
A WHICH WING TUT
A WHICH TWIG NUT
A WHICH GNU TWIT
A WHICH GNU WITT
A WHICH GUN TWIT
A WHICH GUN WITT
A WHICH TUG TWIN
A WHICH GUT TWIN
A WINCH THUG WIT
A WINCH HUG TWIT
A WINCH HUG WITT
A WITCH WHIG NUT (Hmmmm, an 18th century political groupie witch :D )
A WITCH WHIG TUN
A WITCH HUNG WIT
A WITCH THUG WIN
A WITCH HUG TWIN
A WITCH WING HUT
A WITCH WIG HUNT (now this would be fun to see hehehehe)
WATCH WIG HUNT I ( :D )
WHAT WITCH GNU I
WHAT WITCH GUN I

Okay, there are a few interesting ones, but for the most part I think they were stretching for words.

Still won't let me use the full title :( Oh well, I'll have to think long and hard on who to tag in turn hehehehehehe :D

--------
3/24/06

Okay, I've finally decided who to tag and will be letting them know shortly :D I'm tagging: Connie, Sparkle, Lady Wolfen Mists, Ginny and Clance' of The Church of the Great Oval

Comments

Chimera said…
I take it the "not ready for prime time" word started and ended with "t"? ;-)

You could try "JeanC's Cat House" and/or "JeanC's Shooting Society." Nobody knew until now that there was a length limit of the anagrams...

Then you can re-arrange the words:

A WINCH HUG TWIT becomes HUG A TWIT WINCH.

A WITCH HUG TWIN becomes HUG A TWIN WITCH.

All kinds of possibilities...
Anonymous said…
No, I didn't notice that one, tho I would have censored that one out too hehehehe. The one I saw started with a c and ended with a t and was 4 letters.
Chimera said…
*omigoddess!* That word was on the anagram list?

(Yes, it was -- I just had to go find out for myself...)

LOL!
I love meme and tags games!! Thanks...
Do you know about my other blog? Next time you go to The Church click on the Link at the side called On a Quest.
By the way....Bab's NASCAR Blog in my link list is also pagan. So is Yellow Dog Granny. and almost all my freinds at the other blog....
Have a great week end!!
I will get to the meme sometime this weekend I have a dister to tend to. It's at the other blog....