Friday at last. Hmmmm, used that title already hehehehehe

Not much planned this weekend. The coven is getting together to do the Chocolate Ritual tomorrow night. The last time we did it was back in 2004. It's fun, full of mirth and irreverance :D

Didn't get a diffinative answer back from Bravejournal. Just a "we've passed along your suggestion and we value our members blah, blah, blah". Nice. A definate yes or no would have been nice. So I'll see what happens. I've got 5 1/2 months of posts to finish copying over. One thing about it, it is bringing back memories. Re-reading posts I'd completely forgotten about.

Brought the digicam to work yesterday. Got a few pics of stuff on my desk and my new chair. I think before I leave I'll take a few more pics around my work area.

Decided to sell our friends my car. We'd loaned it to them on a semi-permanent basis, they'd cover tags, insurance and some of the repairs. There was the possibility of seeling it to them after they'd had it for a while if I was finally willing to let go of her. My little Cydny, sweet red car. First brand new car I've ever owned. My first car was 1978 Mercury Bobcat station wagon I bought in 1984. While I was attached to the Beast, when it came time to get another car, I didn't have quite the attachment to it as I do to Cydny. I suppose it is because Cydny is a sweet car and didnt demand blood sacrfices to run :P So now we just have to figure out a price for her.

We'll be getting our new Dish receiver/DVR next Wednesday. 100 hours record time and we'll be getting the name based search subscription. Kinda like Tivo's season pass, without the reporting back what you are watching, etc feature. Hopefully it will make it easier to catch the shows we like that various networks insist on moving around with no warning. It's a great way to manage to cancel shows. Monster House was constantly moved around and they finally cancelled it this last week. Bummer, we loved that show and every time we THOUGHT we'd dialed in the time slot, the network would move it again, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr We'll also be able to record two shows AND watch a show live, plus we can hook the bedroom TV into it so now hubby won't have to run the cable down the hall if I'm sick in bed :D

Comments

John Hedtke said…
Poot! I put my comment on the wrong blog entry. :) Oh, well, take a look at "Blerk!" and you'll see what I was talking about.
Anonymous said…
LOL, I've done my share of commenting on the wrong post :D