Blerk!

It's been snowing for a good part of the day, but it seems to have stopped. It started off to be a not bad day, in the 40s, sunny and then overcast. As long as it dries up and gets warmer by the wekeend I'll be happy.

Just dropped Bravenet a note asking about the possibility of getting a sidebar or footer for the journals so I can move a lot of the elements out of the header. I told them my pro version of the journal was coming up for renewal and if they won't be adding either a sidebar or footer, I won't be renewing it. I'll let it go back to the free version and make Blogger my main journal and replace my Bravejournal one with it on all the blog exchanges I subscribe to. I'll still keep the Bravejournal one, but as a back up. I'm kinda doing that now, I write out the post in Blogger, since it has the save as draft mode I've also been asking Bravenet for for a while. Til I'm blue in the face I swear :P Then I copy and paste it to Bravejournal.

Whipped up a loaf of bread after work last night, that KA mixer is heaven (I think I've mentioned that before LOL). Had a bit of a panic when I realized it was going to have leave it out overnight to cool, but I finally got space in a cupboard to keep it out of kitty reach. KiKi loves bread, esp fresh baked bread.

Suddenly realized last night my packrattedness had taken over again. I've a freezer overflowing with food, but I was coming up with ways to avoid taking it out and cooking it. Since I wasn't packratting "stuff" my poor deep freeze is filled to overflowing. Hubby thinks it is almost OCDish, tho I don't think I've crossed that line, yet. He also thinks I might be showing some signs of depression. Possibly, tho it isn't too deep. Very moody and down, alot. But it is hard to determine if it is plain old depression or the Graves' affecting my moods. I don't think my ATDs are working all that well, just keeping symptoms such as the heart rate and metabolism undercontrol, while letting the hormones seesaw. I'm looking into finding a therapist and go from there. We get 8 free sessions with a counselor the the employee assistance program. I have a freidn who did it, I'll check with him to see how he went about it.

Comments

John Hedtke said…
I really like the Chocolate Ritual, but I must say that I prefer the Thanksgiving Ritual of Coffee.
Anonymous said…
MMMMMMMMM I perfrom the Thanksgiving Ritual of Coffee every morning :D Can't start the day without it hehehehehehehe