Yawn!

Very sleepy day and I'm freezing, or at least my fingers are cold again :(

So, puttering along, moving posts from Bravejournal over. It's interesting seeing old posts. Managed to move a couple and not cry (re-reading about the passing of one's furchild is hard). It's slow going, but I will eventually get everything moved over. I still haven't decided if I'm going to keep the pro version of Bravejournal or not. The renewal comes up in a couple weeks. I'll see then.

I'm going to have to bake at least 2 loaves of the white bread every week. One loaf isn't going to do it, it's too yummy.

Dinner last night was sliced pork loin (I took one of the whole ones, cut off what I needed, made brine and brined the other 3 pieces overnight), I braised in a little water, added a packet of ranch dressing and sour cream. Did up a package of Rice-a-roni pilaf. Leftovers for lunch today. Not sure what I'm doing tonight. I've got stuff inthe freezer, I need to get back to planning weekly meals. I'll probably pull out some chicken thighs and do oven fried chicken. Not sure what I do for a side.

Hubby's business is really picking up, he's now tryingt o find time to do HIS computer stuff LOL This is good, he's busy and it's income and income is good hehehehehehe (granted, we may be PAYING next year if his income gets too good LOL).

Comments