Le freakin' BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hope everyone is staying warm. We hit 5.2F out at our place this
morning and our pipes froze again (WAHHHHHHH!!!!!). Thank goodness I
had already set up the coffee maker last night. Just wish I'd taken my
shower then too hehehehehehehe. Had to resort to a trick my Grandma
Florence taught me, cornstarch thru my hair to at least give some
semblance of not being greasy :P

Hubby has a call in to a friend to come over and help install new heat
tape (federal tax return came in, we can afford the stuff now) and
throw a couple bucks at him for his time. Luckily we still have 7 gal
of water for emergencies, so hubby has some water for the day.

We got a couple inches of snow last night, made for treacherous
driving. Intersections were slicker then snail snot, the cops were
pretty busy.

We're supposed to stay in low double digits thru the weekend with lows
in the singles. We had planned on driving to Lewiston tomorrow for
shopping, I think we may wait until Monday when things are supposed to
warm up. I've got Monday off for President's Day. I don't need the
comp time, so much rather sleep in hehehehehehehe We're definately not doing any geocaching this weekend.

Rum Tum, our idiot child, thinks the cold weather is way fun :P Then again, he seems to be built for it, thick coat of fur and very fuzzy on the bottom of his feet. He was out last evening and with the wind chill it had to have been close to zero. I finally get him in and his bouncing aroun wanting to go back out. SIlly child.

Added: Just got a call from hubby, our neighbors on the one side have frozen pipes, so I told him to call our other neighbor to see if she has water or not (maybe there is a possibility is isn't the pipes, but the well?). We'll see. Our friend called back, he'll be over in a few hours to help hubby out.

Comments