Blorp!

2nd morning after trying the sleeping pills. Wasn't sure I really wanted to take another one last night, I was a zombie all day and ready for bed about 8pm LOL But went a head. Only woke up a couple times that I can remember and was pretty groggy waking up. Turned the alarms off since it was Saturday, so woke up more or less naturally. it may just take a few days to get used to them. I'll finish out with the Lunesta just to see and then go back to none to give them a chance to get out of my system and then give the Ambien CR a try.

Made french press coffee this morning. Hubby had a link to the coffee geek the lout sent him. I'd actually found that particular column last week when looking for info on french press, so this time I actually reviewed it. Pulled out the french roast Trader Joe's coffee beans my aunt sent us for Christmas and my ginder. I see if we are going to do this on a regular basis, investing in a grinder you can dial what find you want will be a good thing. Can't quite get the right gind with mine, which is a nice basic push the button several times to grind. Coffee wasn't bad, but definatly will have to practice a lot more.

Breakfast was yummy. Grabbed a couple small cans of corned beef hash (the size you can get at the dollar store, I think they were 12 oz cans), broke out the cast iron griddle and heated the hash up on that. Melted some butter on half of it when the hash was mostly done and pushed to one side and then when the butter was melted, cracked a couple of the farm fresh eggs on. For hubby I did them over easy. I popped a couple flour tortillas into the microwave for 30 seconds to heat and then laid them on the plate, over lapping and then scooped on corned beef hash and topped that with the 2 eggs. My eggs were sunny side up.

Finally convinced hubby that tabasco sauce is not evil. He took a few bits and said it needed something. I said probably a nice mild salsa, and then suggested tabasco. I grabbed a bottle of the red stuff, hubby's going, it doesn't say mild. I tell him to put a bare drop on and mix it in. He did and asked for the bottle. A couple more small drops and he had it the way he thought it would taste good. I am slowly getting his taste buds built up.

Need to putter about the living room a bit and do a little decluttering. Have Imbolc tonight, so need to get ready for that. Hubby is not feeling well, so he's staying home and another member is giving me a ride out. I really don't like driving after dark, esp that distance and since I'm slighlty dizzy from the Lunesta, being behind the wheel is NOT a very good idea.

I know I had something else to write, but my brian is short circuiting at the moment. Yesterday I went on break, hit the ladies room and was halfway back to my desk before remembering I was on break :P

The wind is back, place is swaying in it. Times like this I really wish we could have afforded a real house, on a real fouindation and nice thick walls.

Comments