Okay

Feeling a lot less homicidal today LOL Looking forward to more chocolate when I get home tonight.

Got a wee bit chilly today, our little thermometer at home was showing a low of 0.1F. A sure sign it's cold? Hubby put on a lightweight jacket yesterday and said it was cold even for him hehehehehehehe. Thank goodness we have the Dragon, I hate to see what our electric bill would look like heating the house strictly on electric heat.

Watched the sweetest movie on the victim's ch.... errr Lifetime Channel. The movie was called Recipe for a Perfect Christmas. We usually don't have Lifetime on the grid, but we saw an ad for the movie on another channel and thought it looked cute. Was a wonderful movie to watch last night while I was in my "mood" and eating chocolate.

When we hit Safeway last night we picked up some already made frozen hamburger patties. We were just going to grab a package of burger, but I put my foot down paying $3 a pound for it. All they had was lean and extra lean, no regular which would be the cheapest. So I'll see about getting regular burger the next time we shop Winco, it is usually less the $2 a pound and I'll watch for a sale for it to go for less then $1.50 a pound. It is really bad when hamburger is getting pricey, it's supposed to be the poor person beef :(

Comments