Just a quick note

Still snowing on and off, tho with not as much accumulation, the snow is really fine but with the wind is drfits a lot.

We have to drive down to Lewiston today to pay a bill (we hadn't gotten a bill in the mail becasue the company had forgotten us) and if we pay at their Lewiston office today we don't have to worry about a late fee since it was their fault.

So we'll hit Costco for chicken and hopefully cheese, I'd like to get a big bag of shredded mozzarella if possible so I can make pizzas for a couple dinners over the next couple weeks. We'll also hit Safeway down there for gas, hubby picked up our pills and they totaled over $60, so we have the 6 cent a gal discount on gas instead of 3 cent.

Before we head down we're popping into TriState for their Holiday Expo, hoping they will have a bread slicer on sale. With my making our own bread, we need to be able to slice even slices for sandwiches. A guide would make it so much easier to do so.

Started decorating last night, got the garland and the angels up on the entertainment center, some garland on top of the buffet along with my little choir kid candles, a Santa Claus candle, a St Nick candle and my mutant snowman candle (one of his stick on eyes disappeared, so I moved the other one and I have a cyclops snowman candle :D ). Once I get some speaker wires out of the way I'll be adding some fake greenery garland up above the alter on the buffet (the buffet top is the alter space and that extends up the wall behind). SHould look pretty. I'll take pics and post them when I have everything done.

Rum Tum hasn't bothered the garland laid on the buffet, except whenI was trying to lay it out. So I'm homping that once I get everything laid out and it's not moving he'll ignore the shiny things (exp if I make sure he has lots of other stuff to play with elsewhere.

Sometime we'll head out to Potlatch to see if the boy scouts have their lot up. They had trees last year for $7 and they were wonderful Charlie Brown trees.

Comments