Semi-lazy Saturday

Puttered about a bit. Hit Tri-State and picked up another window kit, so now both the office and bedroom windows have been shrink wrapped. Went to Ross, didn't find what we were looking for, but walked out with a pump container for oil. I'll use it for sesame oil. Got more of the living room picked up. Need to do hte one kitchen window, but the foam I was going to make an insert out of was no where near big enough. I may just get another shrink wrap kit for it.

The whole wheat dough made GREAT regular pizzas last night. I'll make more when I pick up more whole wheat bread flour next weekend. Dinner tonight was potstickers, krab rangoon and prawn crackers (epipen at the ready, but no immediate reaction to the prawn chips. So I think I can safely have those to munch every once in a while) and some keister sauce for dipping. The potstickers didn't go as well with the keister sauce as we liked, they definately need a savory dipping sauce. Currently having a nice cup of tea.

While out at Tri-State we spotted a few neat items that will make nice christmas prezzies for my mom and aunt. I'll buy them next weekend, get them ready and then mom can take them with her when she comes for Thanksgiving week. For a change I won't have to ship prezzies priority and hope they get there on time.

Planning on going to see Wallace & Grommit tomorrow. They have a 2:40 matinee and we have those coupons for the theatre my aunt sent.

Comments