Chhhhhhanges

Got sick and tired of sitting right under the vent at work, so I rearranged my work space. A co-worker helped me shove desks and computer desks around. Not the most efficient set up, but I'm out from under the vent. I'll see how it goes for a week or two, I can always move things back.

After taking the quiz in the previous post, I'm going to have to watch more Paula Deen LOL I've seen a couple of her shows and she is more my kind of chef. I firmly believe entertaining of friends should take place in the kitchen around the kitchen table. So when I win the big one, I'm designing the most friendly kitchen ever :D We ran hubby thru the quiz and he came up as Alton Brown.

Managed to get Rum Tum's claws trimmed last night, to a while he was such a wiggle puppy. Funnier then heck watching him try to jump up on the bed. He usually jumps as high as he can and then snags the bedspread and climbs. No sharp claws and mommy on the floor laughing hysterically watching the poor thing look so confused and trying different places on the bed. He finally managed to get up, I'm such a mean mommy LOL

Tomorrow's Friday YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments