Vet report

The vet thinks Nicky has a soft tissue sprain. He could do xrays, but didn't think that would accomplish much. So he prescribed some Rimadil, 1/4 tab every 4 days and keep Nicky in the house. We'll take him back in a couple of weeks to get him his shots, they were due in May. We'll have the kitten by then to so he'll get his new kitty wellness check and his first set at the same time.

Forgot to mention, pulled the window inserts out of the shed last night and installed the living room ones. It's been getting down to 30F. I'll do the kitchen ones either tonight or in a few days. I'm not ready yet to cover all the windows. I may do the middle kitchen window and leave the left window undone for a while. Then again, since I took most of the stuff off the sill, I could set it up to take out easily. I'll put the blanket up over the back door, still have to find a new insert for it and then we'll be set for winter.

Comments