Rainy Wednesday

Still trying to get word to Bravenet asking for a footer for the journals where we can add HTML so I can move some stuff in my header down below my entries. I keep sending in feedback forms and I have a post on the journal service forum for the rare times they may have an actual honest to goddess employee look at it to see what members are saying. I'm still a wee bit pissed a them for sacking Steve, the only employee who kept in direct contact with members. STEVE!!! I miss you and hope you are doing well.

Did up some krab rangoon last night, worked very well in the fry daddy. Tasted pretty good, I wasn't too sure about it as I'd made the filling in the food processor and it looked a bit funny (pink), but it tasted great. Just needed something to dip in, looks like we'll be working on keister sauce soon. I want to make enough to can and give to friends for Yule presents this year. It will make a great present, there isn't anything in it our friends are allergic to LOL.

Brought some krab rangoon to work for snacks. Nukes up pretty well, tho the texture of the wrappers are pretty weird since they are nuked not fried. Kinda chewy, but not bad. If I'd thought of it, I'd have made up a bunch in the fry daddy last night to bring. Oh well.

The kitten made it up to the table in the kitchen and found where I keep the kitty dishes and watering container on the window sill. He can jump up to the chair and then onto the table, so this monring that is where he got his formula. Pretty soon I'll move his kitty crunchy dish there also so he can start eating with his brother and sister. Still working on a name. Hubby tried Dudley this morning, not it either. I've never had a kitten take this long to get a name. Still need to take him into the vet for the new kitten wellness exam. Nicky finally stopped limping. He has his last pill the other day, that anti-inflamatory seems to have done the job. He and the kitten have gotten into playing and grooming each other, it is so cute.

Comments