Monday

Ticking along fine. Hubby's stepdad passed away over the weekend, so we're trying to swing going up for the funeral (tentatively scheduled for Saturday). I have to be back on Monday, I have an endo appointment in Spokane. I'm going to insist that he refer me to a surgeon so I can get the straight skinny from him on whether or not I can have part of my thyroid removed with the sleep apnea as a factor.

If we head up to Vancouver on Friday, I've got a lot to do around the house. Need to finish gettting the living room into condition, luckily the kitchen is pretty much done. We do need to make a recycling run, will look at loading up the car in the morning or the night before and then stop at the recycling center after work.

The mini souffles came out nicely. I grabbed a couple this morning and they were thawed by break time and nuked up in a minute. Very tasty and very hot, they smelled so good I didnt wait to let them cool down. Burned my fingers and my mouth :P

Fed the kitten his formula this morning, he drank it out of the bowl no problem. He was hungry, I woke up at 3am with him next to me. He woke up and started chewing on my face. OWWWWWW!!!!! If he's hungry, his dish of kitten crunchies is in the living room, he can go get some, I'm not doing the 3am feeding thing since he's pretty much weaned. He's a smart little darling, very fearless and learns quickly. He figured out how to open doors that are mostly shut. Nicky isn't quite 2 years old yet and is just figuring out that he can push them open to get thru. Nicky is playing with him more, now that he's finally getting used to him.

I'd picked up hamburger the other day, was going to make hamburger patties yesterday, forgot. I'll do them tonight with seasonings and cook a couple for us for dinner and then put the rest in the freezer. Picked up wonton wraps for pot stickers, need to get started on those to.

Comments