Lazy Sunday

Currently watching the race at Talledega, we have it on the PVR and we're 47 minutes behind so we can zip thru the comericals.

Re-painted my nails, a glittery pink color. They look very pretty. Hubby says the color isn't as nice as the red I had put on at the salon, but I like it. Subdued, yet not subdued.

Got most of the kitchen cleaned up, some of the living room, we can move around it better. Hubby's working on my machine, for some reason either linux doesn't like the drive or the drive doesn't like linux. Windoze is doing fine on the other drive.

The air mattress developed a puncture, actually more a seam on one of the cells seperated. So it looks like we'll break down and start looking for a regular mattress. We've gone thru several air mattreeses in the last year and I ended up out on the couch last night as I don't sleep well on hard wood. We'll try and patch as best we can in the meantime, we also have the mattress off the hide-a-bed if need be and just start shopping. The 2nd hand furniture store might still sell them (tho they recently changed owners) and so does Goodwill.We aren't ahead enough to buy one I'd love to get (the mattress they make for the Davenport hotel in Spokane. A fried just got one and she says it's heaven. I tried one at the Davenport gift shop and I tried to steal it LOL But that is $800 we don't have right now).

We have Kill Bill vol.2 on the PVR, but not yet in the mood to watch it. Later this week I think.

Found a great article on Google News about the Kate Moss thing:

Fashion world phonies hang Moss out to dry

Her last paragraph says it so well:

"But it gets me mad that the same industry that fostered Kate Moss' career and lifestyle is now abandoning her. So until models start looking like real women, don't be fooled into thinking the fashion industry has one ounce of morals. They are all a bunch of hypocrites."

Comments