Definately a Monday

Slept on the hide-a-bed last night. My pillows kept falling on the floor and I didn't sleep well. We'll probably sleep on it one more night while the mattress patch is curing, tho we are giving serious consideration of putting the hide-a-bed mattress on the platform. The only problem is the mattress is a key component for the structure of the couch seating. We'll see.

I cut my finger on the food processor blade last night and then took a chunk of skin off my right big toe hitting the little step I have for climbing into bed. Peeled a goodly amount of fingernail polish off one nail helping to load a monitor in the car this morning. Thank goodness the coffee maker worked fine, or else I'd be under the desk whimpering most of the day.

Signed up for a new blog exchange, called Blog Mad. Still in start up mode, but they give you 25 credits for signing up and you can earn more credits in the meantime recommending them to friends who have blogs via email.

Went to a friend's to do some belly dancing. Another friend has a DVD set of basic belly dancing and some advanced dancing. It was a good vid, tho I didn't make it thru the warmups LOL. After the warm ups, they teach the moves and then take you thru the whole short dance. My knees had a screaming hissy, but I haven't been moving like that for a couple of months now and my left knee still isn't quite over the previous weekends shenanigans.

Cut up a chicken last night and made the peanut sauce from a recipe for Sesame Chicken Satay from a new FoodTV show, Party Line with Dan and Steve. It's a good show and I've gotten some great ideas for yummys to take to parties and circles. The sauce was very yummy and great over cut up whole chicken. I'll use the leftover chicken for dinner tonight and I have a bit I brought for lunch today.

Finished watching the race last night. WOW!!!! Great finish by Dale Jarrett, it was very exciting to watch. Bummer tho that Jeff Gordon wasn't able to finish the race.

Comments