Almost Friday!

Scored some tomato cages on Freecycle, we'll pick those up after work. I emailed hubby about them and he emailed back that we scored a couple kitty cat ceramic statues and a printer that needs fiddling with (he'll probably work on it and if it isn't fixable might look at it for parts for other machines).

Had a friend over last night, since we were pizza'd out (actually hubby was, I could have gone for another one hehehehehe) we popped out to Winco and our friend bought subs, soda and chips for dinner. I heated them up at home with some shredded cheese to jazz them up a bit. The leftovers from one was my lunch today and will have the rest tomorrow. Dinner tonight will be boneless prok ribs and stuffing. I'll throw everything into the oven to bake.

Good news, we got the air mattress patched up, so we got to sleep in the bedroom. I proceeded to wake up about every hour in a panic that the mattress was leaking again LOL Needless to say, i didn't get that good a night's sleep. Tonight will be better.

Got a good giggle reading the news this morning. Seems Dr Shill, er, Dr Phil is getting himself sued. I can't stand the guy, there is something slimy about his brand of folksy "I'm here to help you" talk. Nope, you're there to exploit people and make as much money off them as you can before they catch on to your scam and sue your ass!

Comments