Sneaky, sneaky hubby!

He calls me up before lunch to say the gal at our credit unioin discovered some paperwork that hadn't gotten signed, so he needed to pick me up at lunch.

So he picks me up and we head down and he makes a wrong turn (claiming he was on autopilot). He then proceeds to park down on Main St and I point out the credit union wasn't there. He points to Gem State Crystals and says they have diamonds, and diamonds belong in the bank so therefore this was the credit union. He gets out and heads down the block, me following.

He then turns into Twisters, a hair salon I like going to and when I ask him what we were there for, he says I was getting my nails done.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW such a sweetie!!!!! If left to my druthers, I tend to not do girlie things like that, but it is nice to be treated to it once in a while.

Who knows, maybe this time I'll actually let my nails grow out a bit and stop chewing on them :D

Comments